Slava Novorossiya

Slava Novorossiya

Friday, August 2, 2013

72% FOR THE DEATH PENALTY IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA [PRO DEATH PENALTY QUOTE OF THE WEEK ~ SUNDAY 28 JULY 2013 TO SATURDAY 3 AUGUST 2013]




Rob Johnson

QUOTE: "I have always said that in certain cases of mass murderers and serial killers and terrorists there should be the option there of the death penalty,'' he said.

"The fact that 72 per cent of people who responded to my survey agreed with me says something. Though it's unlikely that the party will adopt a policy on capital punishment, I am pretty sure they will share my concerns in other areas.'' [Thursday 2 August 2007]

AUTHOR: Rob Johnson A.K.A The Honourable Robert Frank Johnson MLA JP (born 17 October 1943 in London, England) is an English Australian politician, being a Liberal member of the Western Australian Legislative Assembly representing the electorate of Hillarys.

No comments:

Post a Comment