Slava Novorossiya

Slava Novorossiya

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

LEX VAN DER LUBBE: THE LAW FOR THE IMPOSITION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE DEATH PENALTY (MARCH 29, 1933)



"After ten years of hard prison, a man is lost to the people's community anyway. Thus what to do with such a guy is either put him into a concentration camp, or kill him. In latest times the latter is more important, for the sake of deterrence."

- Adolf Hitler 



Adolf Hitler on wanting war.

On this date, March 29, 1933, Adolf Hitler enacted Lex Van Der Lubbe: The Law for the Imposition and Implementation of the Death Penalty. Keep in mind, I do not support the Nazis but I just use this for educational purposes. I support the death penalty with safeguards together with balances and checks and I DO NOT and NEVER support extrajudicial trials. I will post information about this law from several internet sources. 

No comments:

Post a Comment