Slava Novorossiya

Slava Novorossiya

Monday, October 10, 2016

14TH WORLD DAY AGAINST THE DEATH PENALTY: HAMAM EL-KAMOUNY (EXECUTED ON MONDAY OCTOBER 10, 2011)



            The World Day Against the Death Penalty is held every year on October 10. As a former Death Penalty opponent myself, I used to support this event but as I think of the feelings of the murdered victims’ families, I switched my position. At the same time, I noticed the Abolitionists in this organization are begging poetic sympathy for evildoers. They do not dare to mention the names of violent criminals, terrorists, mass murderers, prison killers, pedophiles, serial killers and most of all, repeat offenders

            Rather than celebrate the World Day Against the Death Penalty, I rather honor the victims who died in the Nag Hammadi massacre. I will remember that Hamam El-Kamouny was hung this date (October 10, 2011) to remind the abolitionists that keeping killers alive are dangerous. 

  

 Hamam El-Kamouny



PLEASE GO TO THIS BLOG POST TO LEARN MORE.

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment